Guide to Selling Your Home for Maximum Value- Remember..."Pigs Don't Know Pigs Stink"
The Home Center’s Home Selling System By Sammy Gardner
When you are planning to sell your home, it helps to have a third party evaluate your home and help you see it in a different light. Many years ago, a speaker gave a talk entitled "Pigs Don't Know Pigs Stink." While his title was extremely catchy, the point he made stuck with me. Sometimes, we become so comfortable in our own environments that we fail to see the mess around us or to notice the stench of our lives and or our circumstances. The same can be true of our homes. You need someone that can identify any potential issues with your home who will also have the courage and the leadership skills to assist you in making the changes that will maximize your potential.
The Home Center’s Innovative Selling System was developed to provide you with a reliable and verified method to prepare your home for sale, to price your home appropriately and to get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible. Our intent is to create a buzz around the listing and the sale of your home. You benefit by selling your home faster and for the highest possible price. We have highlighted the five phases of our selling system below. We are confident our system will provide you with a competitive advantage over your competition. In order to receive additional details regarding our system, please call us at (972) 731-5999 or complete our home marketing consultation request form.
1. Prepare: Let's face it, we all want to get top dollar for our homes. In order to do so, you have to make your home look its very best. Our real estate agents are trained to help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. Before your home goes on the market, we offer home staging to make every room stand out. Each house is different. But, we can help you determine how to highlight your home's assets.
2. Pricing: The most important step in selling your home is to price it correctly from the beginning. By overpricing your home, you are shooting yourself in the foot. Overpriced homes take longer to sell and typically sell for a lower price as buyers begin to think the property is stale causing the overall number of showings to decrease. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market, it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. We will utilize advanced market analysis software to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the maximum list price for your home. Let us complete a detailed market analysis of your home today.
3. Marketing: The Home Center Home Selling System was developed to provide our agents with a consistent and proven manner to get our listings in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our reach is extensive because we invest heavily in web, social networking, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the places where buyers are looking. When you hire The Home Center Realtors to sell your home, they will identify your ideal buyer and then develop and implement a tailored home marketing program designed to reach your target buyer.
4. Negotiating: Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. Let's face it. Negotiating is not a natural instinct for all personalities. You need a listing agent with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together. A few thousand dollars typically means a lot less to a new buyer who will simply roll that difference into their mortgage than it does to a seller. Our home listing specialists are skilled negotiators who can help you get to the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. We understand that in all negotiations, every party needs to feel as if they have won something. So, we do not approach negotiations in an adversarial manner. Instead, our agents remain focused on your top priorities and work to keep emotions and egos from over ruining the process.
5. Managing: While your home is on the market we will provide at least monthly status reports that show your top prospects, summary of feedback from your showings, a review of completed and planned marketing activities and any recommended adjustments to course. Communication will be the key to a smooth sale and a satisfied seller. In order to keep tabs on your competition, we setup a neighborhood alert system that will notify you and your agent when similar homes in your neighborhood hit the market, go under contract or sell. Once your home goes under contract, we utilize a sophisticated online transaction management system to make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.