New listing in Sunset Ridge subdivision backing to the Eldorado Country Club Golf Course
If you love golf, or even just love a home with a golf course view, you are going to love this new listing in Sunset Ridge. Backing to the Eldorado Country Club golf course, this home is positioned with a beautiful view of the #2 green. In fact, you could easily practice your chipping from your own backyard; just be sure to avoid the water surrounding the hole and the two large bunkers. (Click Here for all the MLS Photos)
The mature trees and gorgeous landscaping make this house feel like a private oasis. You really must experience it. But, don't dilly dally. This one won't last long.
Oh yeah....and the house...
This single-story home, has four bedrooms and two baths along with a 2-car front-entry garage. One thing that makes this home unique from others is the floor plan. One of the bedrooms attaches to the master bedroom through a set of double doors. This makes it perfectly suited for your needs. It would make a great study, a terrific workout space, or a charming nursery. One of the other secondary bedrooms is quite spacious and has a great space for a sitting area in the bedroom.
The current owners have spent quite a bit of time and money preparing the home with recent updates. These include granite countertops and tumbled stone backsplash in the kitchen. There are also newer stainless steel appliances. Additionally, they have removed the 1980's popcorn ceilings and repainted the entire home to make if fresh and clean for you. In the master bath, they have updated the shower with new fixtures and travertine tile.
|MLS# 13839271||PRICE: $365,000|
|BEDROOMS: 4||BATHROOMS: 2|
|GARAGE SPACES: 2||SQ FT. 2,284 (Tax)|
|SINGLE STORY||LOT SIZE: 7,795 SF|
|YEAR BUILT: 1988||HOME TYPE: TRADITIONAL|
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Tumbled Stone Backsplash
- Built-in Wine Rack
- Built in Desk
- Bayed Window at Sink
- Golf Course View from Breakfast nook
- 2 Living Areas
- Formal Dining area
- Flat Screen Wiring
- Plantation Shutters
- Custom Draperies
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! Sunset Ridge is super convenient to the North Central Expressway and to the Sam Rayburn Tollway. There is plenty of retail shopping and easy access to major transportation thoroughfares.
Here are some things you should know about the neighborhood:
- Homes in Sunset Ridge are either single or 2-storied
- The homes typically have between 2 to 4 baths.
- The average number of bedrooms per home is 4.
- Typically the homes have 2 garage spaces.
- The Median home price in the last 365 days was $365,000.
- The average year built is 1991.
- All of the homes are traditional in style.
- The Home Owner's Association is mandatory and is managed by CMA Management Company.
- Memberships to Eldorado Country Club are available.
- Population 179,804 (Jan 2018)
- Median age: 33
- McKinney is a northern suburb of DFW
- Check out the McKinney Economic Development Corporation for info on major industries and corporations.
Want to search other homes for sale in McKinney, TX-- click here. Or, to schedule a private showing of the home, call us at 844-371-5999.