New Home with a Pool in Carrollton, TX (Coyote Ridge Subdivision)
I am sure you are familiar with Alabama's lyrics..."If you're gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band..." Okay, you are ready for that new home, but it could be said..."If you're gonna live in Texas, you gotta have a pool in the back..." Because, it looks like that may be the only way you are gonna survive in the summer heat... Well, we have the perfect solution for you. This super cute single-story custom home has everything you need.
This single-story home, has three bedrooms and two and a half baths along with a 3-car garage... Really, can it get any better? The floor plan is super flexible. The home really centers around a recently updated kitchen. Built by Huntington Custom Homes, you will find the finish out is the high-quality you deserve. Crown molding, hardwood floors, granite countertops, customized master closet. It is all there.... Check out this virtual tour....
|MLS# 13853933||PRICE: $425,000|
|BEDROOMS: 3||BATHROOMS: 2 1/2|
|GARAGE SPACES: 3||SQ FT. 2,284 (Tax)|
|SINGLE STORY||LOT SIZE: 0.262 ACRES|
|YEAR BUILT: 2000||HOME TYPE: TRADITIONAL|
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Tumbled Stone Backsplash
- Double Ovens
- Updated Cabinets
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Pool View from Breakfast nook
- 2 Living Areas
- Formal Dining area
- Flat Screen Wiring
- Plantation Shutters
- Stone Fireplace
- Cedar Closet
Coyote Ridge is one of seven neighborhoods located in the Indian Creek subdivision in Carrollton, TX. The Indian Creek HOA is supported by 1,359 homes from these different neighborhoods. As a member of this HOA, you will have access to the community clubhouse, community pool, tennis courts, ponds, etc. Plus, if you love to play golf, the Coyote Ridge Golf Club is right around the corner.
Here are some things you should know about the neighborhood:
- Homes in Coyote Ridge are typically either single or 2-storied
- The homes typically have between 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 baths.
- The average number of bedrooms per home is 4.
- Typically the homes have 3 garage spaces.
- The Median home price in the last 365 days was $444,000.
- Homes in Coyote Ridge were built between 1999-2005.
- All of the homes are traditional in style.
- The Home Owner's Association is mandatory and is managed by Excel Association Management.
Coyote Ridge in Indian Creek is located within the Lewisville Independent School District. The following schools serve this community.
- The Population of Carrollton is around 133,000
- Median age: 36
- Carrollton is a northern suburb of DFW
Location, location, location:
This really is a prime location with easy access to the Sam Rayburn Tollway, I-35, the North Dallas Tollway or the George Bush Turnpike.
- 15 minutes to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- 25 minutes to Dallas Love Field Airport
- 10 minutes to Addison Airport
- 30 minutes to Downtown Dallas
- 15 minutes to University of Texas-Dallas
- 30 minutes to University of North Texas
- 25 minutes to Southern Methodist University
Want to search other homes for sale in Carrollton, TX-- Click Here Or, to schedule a private showing of the home, call us at 844-371-5999.